The introduction is the most important party of the admission essay. The introduction has a strong influence on the admission councilor. Introduction essay conveys a lot of thing to the reader.
The introduction is the most important party of the admission essay. The introduction has a strong influence on the admission councilor. Introduction essay conveys a lot of thing to the reader. It will tell you what your topic is. It will give the admission councilor logic of the kinds of information that you will use to make your opinions and organization of the paragraphs that will follow. You need to write personal statement in such a way that the admission officer will give the admission to your dream school. Here are five things that you should not put in your personal statement of admission essay.
1) Using quotes of other person: Many students believe that including quotes will improve the quality of your essay. Do not include a quote of other person unless it is really needed to make an important point. The unnecessary use of the quotes will lead to the wastage of your word count.
2) Giving the random list: Do not include the list of all the books you read, the places you visited, experiences in the personal statement of your admission essay. Admission officer will feel boring while reading such type of the personal statement. Instead of listing everything in the personal statement, it would be better to write about what you have learned from observing such things.
3) Over used clichés: The admission councilor always look for the interesting and fresh content from your admission essay. Over use of the clichés will make your essay less inventive. Always start your essay with your dear for the future .Write about your preparation for attaining your goals and your experience. Then move this opening back and forth to the theme of your personal statement.
4) Self praising with broad statements and unproven argues: Do not self praise in the admission essay. This will look boring to the admission officer.
5) Stilted words: Over use of the same words and phrases will make you sound fake. If you wouldn’t say something in a daily talk, don’t say it in your personal statement. If you write something wrong it would lead to worst result.
6) Plagiarism content :Now a days every university make use of the plagiarism detecting software .Hence it is not good to copy and past the content from the another other sources.
7) Trying to be funny: Humor will work out only in rare cases. The admission officer will not guarantee to have a sense of humor. So it is a big risk and be careful while writing funny things in your admission essay.
You have to be reliable until the end of your admission essay. You should work up on the body and conclusion part of your essay and write them with the same quality as your introduction.
Copyrights @ 2014 All Rights Reserved